In this era of escalated demand for growth, the engineering, procurement and construction industry faces issues of constant material price fluctuation and shortage of skilled resources. Today, enterprises are increasingly in need of sustainable, faster and safer methods of construction, innovative project delivery modes and procurement practices, as well as interoperable standards within the construction industry.
From leading research and design best practices, to comprehensive and current building codes, regulations and standards, SANS Solutions supports multiple projects and initiatives.
From building material suppliers and construction equipment companies, to investors, architects and contractors, the construction industry faces unprecedented demands.
- Market planners face increased risks, surplus inventory, and shrinking demand
- Designers must watch costs while still reflecting the latest technical innovations and industry standards
- Builders must address changing regulations while trying to find funding
- Suppliers and purchasers face volatile supply chains
How SANS Solutions Can Help?
SANS Solutions has the critical information and intelligence to help you grow in this tough economic climate. We help you:
- Identify the best markets to enter and which to avoid
- Access leading edge research and guidance on industry best practices
- Meet legal, regulatory, environment and safety requirements
- Access building regulations/codes, construction standards, technical guidance, and building products data.