SANS Solutions helps some of the world’s most successful organizations effectively manage mission-critical applications to ensure around-the-clock availability. We can help you proactively solve issues before users are affected and react faster to market opportunities. We collaborate to understand your business so we can deliver robust application management solutions that reduce costs, minimize risk, improve ROI, and support your long-term objectives.
Here’s how SANS Solutions helps organizations maximize application availability, agility and predictability:
- Application Maintenance Services are tailored to fit your IT environment and business needs. Our proven methodology includes application support, technical and functional support for existing and ongoing enhancements.
- On-Demand Services provide a holistic view of your applications, including a scalability assessment, portfolio analysis and sourcing strategies. We set up the processes, organize teams and frameworks for application management, assess existing processes and identify gaps, and deliver reports on each application’s contributions to your overall strategy.
From achieving 99.95% uptime and driving online sales growth, to reducing total cost of ownership by delivering application maintenance support, SANS Solutions can help you achieve your business objectives and accelerate success.
SANS Solutions application maintenance services (AMS) processes are tailor-made for maintenance and are not an afterthought of development. Our portfolio-based, consultative approach takes a holistic view of technology, information architecture, people, and services. We collaborate with customers to understand the business domain, technology roadmap, processes, and applications, and then deliver solutions.
We have a proven methodology for application maintenance including application support, technical, and functional support for existing and ongoing enhancements. We begin with corrective maintenance, evolving to adaptive, preventive, and perfective maintenance. Our years of experience ensure that these maintenance services enhance application stability, lower support costs, reduce total-cost-of-ownership (TCO), and steer continuous service quality improvements.
The processes include building simplified cross-referenced models that document application features. It also helps in mapping business processes to application portfolios, ensuring high levels of business-application understanding.
SANS Solutions benefits
- Significant reduction of maintenance costs and increased performance
- Timely release of programs and enhancements
- Improved knowledge management with tool-based reverse engineering
- Ongoing alignment with industry trends